Shipping Terms and Conditions
1. The following shipping cost are to be understood as net prices for standard shipping If the Customer wishes express shipping or has any special requests (gift packaging, greeting card, calligraphic writing etc.), he/she ist kindly asked to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In such cases the Customer is instructed to NOT PLACING THE ORDER VIA ONLINE SHOP Express shipping details and/or special requests as well as costs will be discussed individually.
2. Orders and deliveries are only possible within the countries listed below. For orders from/shippings to other countries, the Customer is kindly asked to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com. Elena Dolgova is pleased to help if possible.
3. The goods shall be only delivered on receipt of signature of the Customer or another person from whom it can be assumed under the circumstances that he/she is entitled to accept the consignments, who is not the carrier.
4. Delivery Areas, Shipping Costs and Shipping Time for Standard Shipping:
5. Standard shipping worldwide is FREE OF CHARGE, if the total value of a single order is more than 490 Euro net (excluding possible custom duties, import and/or export charges fees as well as taxes).
6. The shipping costs are shown clearly and visibly in the online shop, in the shopping cart system as well as in the in the “Order Information”.
7. The Goods will only be dispatched after full payment is received, within 2 business days after receiving the full payment at the latest. After the goods have been dispatched, the Customer will immediately receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail.
8. Shippings to post office boxes and packing stations are not possible.
The following payment options are available for selection:
Payment by Bank Transfer
In step 3 of the order process (“Payment details”) the Customer shall select “Bank transfer” and complete his/her order. In step 3 of the order process (“Payment details”) also the bank details of Elena Dolgova are shown visibly (as shown hereafter too). After submitting the order, the Customer is asked to transfer the total amount immediately to the following bank account, specifying the order number, which comes together with the order confirmation by e-mail:
Bank: Erste Bank Sparkassen AG
IBAN: AT50 2011 1829 7976 3600
Any transfer costs as well as bank charges that may arise are to be borne by the Customer.
Payment by Credit Card
In step 3 of the order process (“Payment details”) the Customer shall select “Credit card” and complete his/her order. After order completion, the Customer’s credit card will be charged immediately. If payment by credit card is selected, no additional fees are charged.
Payment by PayPal
In step 3 of the order process (“Payment details”) the Customer shall select “PayPal” and complete his/her order. After order completion, the Customer’s PayPal account will be charged immediately. Elena Dolgova’s PayPal payment address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer should be aware that goods are only shipped to the delivery address indicated in his/her PayPal transaction details. If Payment by PayPal is selected, no additional fees are charged.